Fujitsu is a diverse global organisation with over 120,000 employees, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services to customers in more than 180 countries. We know that using our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers can only be achieved through a flexible and respectful approach to work.
Fujitsu Oceania is focussed on winning our customer’s trust to improve their businesses, supporting our people to reach their full potential and doing good things for society, all whilst delivering sustained profitable growth.
Work with a giant of technology:
The Knowledge Manager is responsible for specialist service management within an key new customer account, it is a pivotal role that champions the knowledge management process within Service Delivery Management, monitoring process effectiveness and making recommendations for improvement.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivers a specialist service management function within or into an account.
- Leads on elements of service delivery to lower management levels within the customers in order to deliver contracted service commitments and continual service improvement
- Contribute to service partnerships as part of one service team with internal and external customers.
- Monitors, maintains and ensure compliances to knowledge management processes.
- Continually reviews the process and associated activities for efficiency and effectiveness and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Analyse and reports on details of issues and updates stakeholders accordingly.
- Promote knowledge capture and reuse through operational and business processes
- Provide internal training and consulting on KM concepts and methodologies
Building your own path to success:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Practical experience with ServiceNow knowledge management module with strong understanding of review and approval workflows.
- ITIL v4 Foundation
- Operational experience and ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders, SME’s, and service teams to improve quality and effectiveness of the Service Desk and Resolver Group
- Experience in facilitating and mentoring knowledge champions across an organisation to help teams better under the value of knowledge.
- Experience with Knowledge Centred Service (KCS) methodology and framework is a bonus.
Come Share our Vision:
We aim to create an employee experience that embraces diversity, inclusion and belonging. We’re focused on flexible work options and a range of rewarding benefits. If you want to work in the way that suits you and our customer’s best, come and find your future at Fujitsu.
Work your own way: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/own-way/index.html
Achieve together: https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/achieve-together/index.html
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.