Transport for NSW
Transport for NSW is the lead agency of the NSW Transport cluster. Our role is to lead the development of a safe, efficient, integrated transport system that keeps people and goods moving, connects communities and shapes the future of our cities, centres and regions. We work with several government agencies to coordinate road, rail, bus and maritime services, always keeping the safety and comfort of our customers at the heart of what we do.
About The Team
Our People and Culture team is planning for and building a workforce with the advanced and specialised skills needed to tackle the challenges of tomorrow. We’re building an authentic organisational culture where everyone feels empowered to make a real difference.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Knowledge Management Consultant to hit the ground running as part of our Transport People Services Team. This role will manage a knowledge management framework with the aim of ensuring customers and front-line staff are able to access timely, accurate and relevant information to resolve enquiries and facilitate successful transaction processing.
What you will be involved in:
- Coordinating the capturing, authoring and publishing of knowledge items including Knowledge Articles, User Guides, Work Instructions and operational support materials ensuring content is current, fit-for-purpose and meets policy and branding compliance requirements.
- Working closely with critical stakeholders to contribute to the development of system functionality and enhancements enabling customers and staff access to the right content at the right time.
- Provide capability development including workshops, one on one guidance and training to front-line teams.
You are a Knowledge Management professional who thrives on utilising your expertise to facilitate positive change and increased customer satisfaction. A confident communicator and collaborator, you are comfortable managing mutually beneficial relationships with multidisciplinary, geographically dispersed teams to create and deliver fit-for-purpose business outcomes. Your capacity to develop, measure and report on knowledge metrics will assist to determine value, contribute to the customer experience and drive improvements.
You seek challenge, variety and the chance to fully utilise your skills and initiative to develop your career potential.
- Advanced awareness of how knowledge management can be used to drive improvements
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple individuals and teams to develop, publish and promote knowledge content
- Ability to understand, write and present technical and business knowledge in different formats to various audiences
- Demonstrated ability in using Knowledge systems and tools
- Proven experience in Knowledge, Quality and Capability Management Frameworks, tools and assessments.
Want to know more?
Joining Transport for NSW, you’ll have access to a range of unique government benefits in a flexible work environment like no other. If you’re ready to step into this meaningful and rewarding role, we want to hear from you!
Don’t miss out! Apply today to register your interest.
Salary And Benefits
The salary for this position is Transport Service Grade 8 ($118,015 – $132,176), plus employer’s contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please submit your applications by hitting the ‘apply now’ link, include your resume and a cover letter.
Applications close: 11.59pm Friday 30th April 2021
The way we work is evolving, and we want to enable our people to work in ways that work for them. We’re moving from predominantly office-based work to a more flexible approach that supports working from different locations, including regionally. If you’re interested in working from a location not listed in the job ad, please get in touch with the Talent Specialist to discuss what’s possible.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Great people come from all walks of life. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve. We actively promote gender diversity in our workplaces, the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and the employment of people with a disability. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, or sexual orientation. If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process, please call/text or email the contact person for this role.
For any enquiries, please email Kristen Wright – Kristen.email@example.com
Apply today to register your interest!
Find out more about Transport for NSW at https://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/about-us